Chef for Black Oystercatcher Restaurant
Location : 27 km outside Bredasdorp on Elim Road
We are looking for a chef who is strong in all the areas of the kitchen.
– Relevant qualification.
– Own transport.
– Experience at reputable institution.
– Ambitious and Hardworking.
– Flexible, reliable and sober habits.
– Excellent understanding of all cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
– Organisational skills-ability to plan, coordinate, execute and follow up.
– Menu Planning and Costing for the Restaurant and Functions
– Ability to multitask and work alone and as part of a team.
– Excellent time managing skills.
– Able to work in all areas of the kitchen.
– Stock control.
– Reducing and controlling the amount of breakage and wastage in all areas of the kitchen.
– Cleanliness and organization of kitchen at all times.
– Maintaining hygiene standards in all are of the kitchen, fridges and dry store.
To be responsible for running the whole kitchen and managing the kitchen effectively.
If this is a challenge you are ready to commit to, we would love to hear from you.
To apply please forward:
– Your CV
– At least two contactable references
– Your food portfolio
CLOSING DATE: 31 OCT 2014
Phone: +27 (0) 28 482 1618
Fax: 086 666 7954
Black Oystercatcher Restaurant & Wedding Venue