The Black Oystercatcher Wine Farm is looking for a focused, energetic, passionate and self-driven candidate to join our team as Tasting Room Manager.
- Wine tasting and sales
- Wine Club management
- General administration required in the tasting room
- Tutored wine tastings and hosting wine dinners, as well as representing Black Oystercatcher at events and trade shows
- Logistics and preparation of all wine orders
- Management of the Black Oystercatcher Wine Shop
- Marketing Black Oystercatcher Wines in-house as well as nationally
- Sales and statistical analysis.
Minimum requirements for the position include:
- A tertiary wine-related qualification or NQF6/7 equivalent.
- Neat and professional appearance
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Excellent communication skills and people management skills
- Patient and professional at all times
- Marketing/sales skills
- Willingness to work weekends, public holidays and during school holidays
- Computer literate for administrative duties (Microsoft Office, Pastel Partner)
- Strong administration skills
- Own transport essential.
Please send your CV (including at least 2 contactable references) with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on Thursday 14 February 2019.