The Black Oystercatcher Wine Farm is situated between the towns of Bredasdorp and Elim, in the Western Cape.
We are looking for a suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic person to fill our vacancy: Office & Logistics Manager.
- Receive and process wine orders (national/trade and online platforms)
- Communicate with the trade regarding price increases, opening new accounts, etc.
- Ensure online shop is up to date with regards to prices, dates, photos, latest vintages etc.
- Inventory control (including the farm and national warehouses)
- Manage BOC’s accommodation, including enquiries, bookings etc.
- Maintain SAWIS records, and prepare and manage audits
- General administrative tasks as required
- Answer the telephone
- Manage the packaging inventory control, request quotations, place orders etc.
- Process export orders, communicate with freight companies, arrange deliveries etc.
· Previous experience in the wine industry essential
· Pastel Partner, MS Office experience
· SAWIS experience
· DA Wineonline experience
· Fluent in Afrikaans & English
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work to deadlines when required
· A valid driver’s licence
· Own transport essential
A market-related package will be negotiated with the successful candidate, according to relevant qualifications and experience. This position will be subject to an initial trial period of three months.
Closing date for applications: 28 April 2022
Please send your CV, a covering letter, as well as two contactable references to email@example.com
Should you not get a response within 4 weeks of the closing date, please note your application was not successful.