Tasting Room Manager
Black Oystercatcher Wines is looking for a young, energetic and self-driven candidate to manage the Black Oystercatcher’s tasting room.
- Wine tasting and sales
- Attending wine exhibitions
- Wine Club management
- General administration required in the tasting room
- Tutored wine tastings and hosting wine dinners
- Logistics and preparation of all wine orders
- Supply management
- Marketing Black Oystercatcher wine – in-house
Minimum requirements for the post include:
- A tertiary qualification (Tourism, Wine) advantageous
- Neat and professional appearance
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Excellent communication skills and people management skills
- Patient and professional at all times
- Marketing/sales skills
- Willingness to work weekends, public holidays and during school holidays
- Computer literate for administrative duties
- Strong administration skills
- Own transport essential.
The successful candidate would be required to start as soon as possible.
Send your CV to email@example.com by close-of-business on 22 November 2017.