All 3 wines made off our 3 distinctive soil types scored above 90 points.
(We made the wines to capture the complexity of our Sauvignon blanc, created by our unique terroir).
Here’s what Tim Atkin found:
• Black Oystercatcher Broken Shale Sauvignon Blanc scored 93.
• Black Oystercatcher Iron Ferricrete Sauvignon Blanc also scored 93.
• Black Oystercatcher Quartzite Sauvignon Blanc scored 91.
Join our Black Oystercatcher Wine Club.
There are loads of reasons to join – like access to exclusive wines, pre-releases and early bird access to our event tickets.
#BOCWINECLUB MEMBER BENEFITS
Access to exclusive wines
during select periods of the year
Enjoy exclusive offers
We’ll let you know when these offers open
First access to new releases
our cool-climate wines
on wines bought from our online shop
We’ve also got full-time support for our Wine Club members.
Our Tasting Room Manager is at your service to help answer any questions. You can email: email@example.com or phone: 028 482 1618.
WHEN YOU VISIT THE BLACK OYSTERCATCHER
- 10% discount on wines bought from our Tasting Room
- 10% discount on Tutored tastings
- Standard Tastings for you and your guests in Black Oystercatcher Tasting Room (by appointment only)
- Behind the scenes winery tour to the winery & vineyard. By appointment only
If you’ve been to the Black Oystercatcher Restaurant and Venue, you’ll know our wines are about more than wine appreciation.
They’re about an experience, a feeling, a favourite time with family and friends.
So to capture this, our Wine Club members will also be invited to special events, and have early bird access to our festivals and parties.
BLACK OYSTERCATCHER EVENTS
- Invitation to exclusive Black Oystercatcher events
- Early bird access to event tickets
To qualify and maintain your membership status, an annual purchase of 12 bottles of wine is required.
SELECT YOUR 2 CASES AND PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
Members should be 18 years or older. Terms & Conditions apply.
Already a Wine Club member?
Access your member benefits here.
Dirk Human is taking winemaking at the Black Oystercatcher a step further this year. He has a plan – and it involves you as a Wine Club member.
It’s a winemaking quest – to capture the complexity of our Sauvignon blanc, created by our unique terroir.
You see, we have four very different, very unique soil types here. So this year, you can join Dirk as he makes three different Sauvignon blancs, off the three most prominent marginal soils.
Follow Dirk’s journey here:
And experience every step of the winemaking journey along the way.