As harvest time winds down, we’re paying tribute to the season, with our Long Table Harvest Celebration.
On Tuesday, 20 March, you’re invited to dine at our long table at the Black Oystercatcher.
You can expect this (included in the price)
- A Mezze dinner with a collection of platter-style dishes;
- White wine, red wine and craft beer ‘on tap’ throughout the evening;
- Great live music.
- AND: We’re launching our 2015 Méthode Cap Classique
– your first chance to taste this MCC.
(And remember: Wednesday 21 March is a public holiday, as South Africans celebrate Human Rights Day.)
Dinner starts at 6pm for 6.30pm. Cost: R300/person (includes all of the above).
#BOCWINECLUB MEMBER BENEFITS
Access to exclusive wines
our reserve range
Enjoy exclusive offers
First access to new releases
our reserve range
on wines bought from our online shop
We’ve also got full-time support for our Wine Club members.
Our Tasting Room Manager is at your service to help answer any questions. You can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 028 482 1618.
WHEN YOU VISIT THE BLACK OYSTERCATCHER
- 10% discount on wines bought from our Tasting Room
- 10% discount on Tutored tastings
- Standard Tastings for you and your guests in Black Oystercatcher Tasting Room (by appointment only)
- Behind the scenes winery tour to the winery & vineyard. By appointment only
If you’ve been to the Black Oystercatcher Restaurant and Venue, you’ll know our wines are about more than wine appreciation.
They’re about an experience, a feeling, a favourite time with family and friends.
So to capture this, our Wine Club members will also be invited to special events, and have early bird access to our festivals and parties.
BLACK OYSTERCATCHER EVENTS
- Invitation to exclusive Black Oystercatcher events
- Early bird access to event tickets
To qualify and maintain your membership status, an annual purchase of 12 bottles of wine is required.
SELECT YOUR 2 CASES AND PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
Members should be 18 years or older. Terms & Conditions apply.
Already a Wine Club member?
Access your member benefits here.
Dirk Human is taking winemaking at the Black Oystercatcher a step further this year. He has a plan – and it involves you as a Wine Club member.
It’s a winemaking quest – to capture the complexity of our Sauvignon blanc, created by our unique terroir.
You see, we have four very different, very unique soil types here. So this year, you can join Dirk as he makes three different Sauvignon blancs, off the three most prominent marginal soils.
Follow Dirk’s journey here:
And experience every step of the winemaking journey along the way.